Next Morning, I woke up at 4am. It was much earlier than I would have expected. I wrote my diary, and took shower. I came to the reception at 6am because I wanted to use the computer. I was thinking to leave early and visit Ronda because it wasn’t in my original plan so I didn’t gather any information about the city. I didn’t want to do much; I was only interested to see the gourge of El-Tajo.
After paying for the car park, which was €12 for the night. The guy at reception gave me remote control to take the car out and he also mentioned to give him the remote back. Car park was located in the basement. After taking the car out I parked it at the front of the hotel. Gave the remote control back to the guy at the front desk. I was ready to hit the road.
It was 6:15am, still dark in Malaga. I drove through the tunnel, which I had passed last night while looking for a restaurant. Malaga looked very quiet yet very elegant even this early in the Morning. It was fairy tale stuff with street lights with palm trees on a warm early Morning. When I left Malaga, it was 24degrees in the city.

Arrival in Ronda
After coming out of the city, I was driving little bit slower because it was dark and road was turning from time to time. Then, it seemed I was driving uphill because engine's sound was changing. Not only engine's sound changed, so did the temperature. It dropped to 13 degrees. Then came downhill, the car was going down like a free fall. I had to apply the brakes from time to time to reduce the speed even though I was applying accelerator. The temperature rose up to 17degrees.
There was very little traffic on the way because it was too early. By the time I arrived in Ronda, it was 7:50am. I drove over Puente Nueva. My plan was to find a car parking space on the street but it wasn't going to be that easy. I pulled the car on one side because the street was too narrow and there was no chance of on-street parking. Took U turn and I was back to the Puente Nueva. Next to it was a roundabout. I took a full turn on this round about and came to a small open space where a bus was parked on one side. I stopped the car next to it and tried to work out the plan. While I was there, other drivers were giving me a look. That meant that I wasn't meant to stop there. So I was back on the roundabout once more. Took right on Calle Rosario, it was a very narrow street. There were few cars parked there. I thought it would be OK to leave the car here but when I looked closely, they all had parking permits. I decided to take help from GPS. There was a public car park nearby. In order to reach there, I needed to go straight (as per GPS) but there was no chance of going straight through Calle Ermita because it was blocked by two big boulders. That meant, I had to turn back. The street was very narrow; I had to use all my driving skills. It was the narrowest street for the cars I have ever come across. Now I knew why Spaniards don't drive big cars.
I took next right turn on Calle Virgen de los Remedio, at the end of it was an underground car park. Thank goodness. I entered from one side but came out from different exit. I lost my bearings so I asked locals how to go back to the Puente Nueva? While I was walking back I saw one café was being opened. I told myself that was where I was going to have breakfast. When I reached the bridge, the sun wasn't out yet. A cold breeze was blowing.
On my right hand side was a beautiful valley. In the backgrounds were mountains. On the left hand side were mountains and in the middle was this stunning gorge. There was a Placio del Moro close by which was going through refurbishment. There was a big sign over the building saying it was open during the refurbishment.

Puente Nueva.
Then sun started to appear at the horizon. The view was worth every minute of the journey which it took me to come to this beautiful city.
Ronda's 'new bridge' was completed in 1793, after 40 years in construction and after the loss of the lives of 50 builders constructing the span bridging the 98m Tajo gorge. The bridge bisects Ronda into new town (mercadillo, 'little market') and old (La Ciudad). The project was first proposed by King Felipe V in 1735, to improve an earlier and impossibly steep 16h century bridge, the Puente Viejo, below the Puente Nuevo and, below that, the 12th century Moorish bridge by the Baños de los Arabes (Arab baths).
Puente Nueva has breath-taking height of over 300 feet. Standing on its walls and staring directly into the gorge below is not for acrophobic. Current bridge started in 1751, construction took 42 years, and the Puente Nuevo was finally ready for use in 1793. It is built of solid blocks of stone in a series of arches. Beneath the central arch is a chamber that in time became used, among other things, as a prison. It is entered via a square building which was once the guard-house.
A curious legend grew up around José Martin de Aldehuela. It was said that shortly after the completion of the bridge he fell from it to his death in the gorge below. Doubtless there were those who whispered "murder", but the two most popular theories were that he committed suicide, having decided that with the completion of his great masterpiece his work on Earth was done, or that he simply slipped and fell while carrying out an inspection. In fact, none of these is true. He died in Malaga from natural causes in 1802.
From Puente Nueva, I could see Puente Vieje or Arab Bridge; the Arabs constructed this during the reign of King Abomelik. In 1616 a flood destroyed it and rebuilt completely. The bridge has one arch and is 30 meters long and 5 meters wide.
Then I started to walk back to the car park. The café, which saw earlier being opened, now had few customer already, sitting outside and having breakfast. I couldn't resist the temptation. I ordered tea toast, orange juice and fruit salad. The guy who seemed owner of the place brought coffee instead of tea. I told him that I wasn't a coffee drinker. He apologised and came back with the tea. Toast seemed homemade ciabatta bread which was toasted so well that it was crispy. Orange juice was heavenly good. More people came and started to sit around. They were all Spanish. After finishing the breakfast. I asked the owner about the nearest convenience store nearby? He pointed with the hand signal to the left hand side. I went there; it was a small corner shop. I needed to buy water and soft drinks for the day. It seemed that shop was attached with a house. Because there was a small entrance at the end and I could see that it was a bedroom. Not a bad idea, probably the guy at the counter had to do the shortest commute from bed to the work. He was indeed a one lucky chap.

On my way back, I passed beside the café. Now it was much busier. People didn't seem to be in hurry to go to the office. I liked their relaxed approach to the new day. I also saw a beautiful church building. Which was called Nuestro Senor del Socorro (Parish of Our Lady of Help). The Parish church of Nuestro Senor del Socorro was built in 1956. The ground on which the church stood was the location of a parish chapel, a hospital and before that was a Muslim mosque. This was converted or demolished to pave its way for a church.
I would love to spend little bit more time in Ronda but clock was ticking and I needed to go Seville. So it’s time to hit the road again. When I came out of the town, I decided to buy petrol. There was a CEPSA station on my right hand side. In order to but petrol, I couldn't find a button or lever to open the petrol tank. There was another customer who was filling his car. I asked him for help but he was also unable to locate the button. Then the guy from the petrol station shop came out. He checked the car and discovered that I didn't need to press any button for this type of car. One just needed to hold the handle for petrol dispensation and lock will open automatically.
I thanked the both guys. After filling the tank, I put address of the hotel in Seville and drove downhill on Calle Virgen de Lourdes. I remembered this hill from earlier drive because it was very steep. I was meant to be on a road to Seville, but somehow I ended up on a small road (MA555). After driving for few kilometres, I realised that there was no sign of a main road. So I took U turn and decided to go back.

A small country road
GPS guided me to a small road on left hand side. This small road was going to prove a big challenge. There was no traffic on this road and it looked bit deserted. I kept on driving and passed under a small bridge. While I was just coming out, a very fast van, coming from opposite direction, almost ran into me. The driver had to slam breaks very hard. He didn't seem very happy. It could be the case that he wasn't expecting anybody on this road. I raised my hand in order to thank him for stopping and he smiled unwillingly. Soon this small road turned into a dirt track. I could see a main road in the far distant.
On my left hand side, few horses were grazing. I felt like I was driving through an open field. Then came a small creek in the middle of this track. I came out of the car to check the depth of water because water was dirty so I couldn't see the bottom of it. This creek wasn't that wide so I decided to drive through it. I moved the car slowly, but the front of the car hit ground. And wheels started to throw dirt and water on the screen. I moved car forward and backward to get a bit of momentum and managed to reverse the car back. I tried second time, this time I brought the car from an angle and it did the trick. I was happy to be on the other side.
Now I almost had reached the main road. The only thing which I had to do was to drive upwards and then I could be on my way to Seville. The little ramp before the main road was very steep. As I drove forward, it became apparent that it wasn't going to be an easy task. The engine started to roar and I had one hand on the hand break, in case if engine stopped. This will stop the car from rolling backwards. Thou car was inching forward but the tyres went into spin because they couldn't had a good grip on the road which was made of pebbles and car moved to the left. On this side, there was no protection barrier. Had car gone completely to the left, I could have been at the bottom of the ditch. I tried to steer the car on right. It responded though tyres were still grinding pebbles and throwing dirt and smoke was coming out from the tyres. Finally car reached on the top of the main road, I took a sigh of relief. My heart was pounding, it was close.
I checked traffic from both sides and joined the main road. Soon I was rewarded with beautiful mountain on my left hand side. The road was going uphill and it had few dangerous curves. I kept driving at the lower speed than the one allowed.
Rio Guadalete was on my left hand side. Some historians believe that famous battle between Tariq bin Ziyad and King Roderick was fought on the banks of this river. But most historians agree that this battle was fought close to Lake La Junda (Laguna lajanda) in 711. When King Roderick came to the throne of the Visigoths as the result of a civil war, the region of North Africa directly across from Spain was held by Musa bin Nusair, an Arab general. Several Visigoth refugees, who had fled to North Africa, asked Musa to help them overthrow Roderick. The governor of Ceuta named Julian was one of the masterminds behind this invitation to attack Spain. So Musa sent an army under Tariq ibn Ziyad. A great battle was fought at the Guadalete River, and the Moors won an overwhelming victory against the divided Visigoths. Although several towns held out against the Moslems, there was no organized resistance, and within a few years the Moslems had captured almost the entire Peninsula.
There were villages of Montecorto and Algodonales on my right hand side. Ronda is famous for having unique white washed villages. Then came a beautiful castle on my left hand side. I would have loved to check it out but time was against me. The one thing which I noticed while driving to Seville was that earth had very strange colour. It seemed it must had rained in last day or two; the colour of earth was light brown, orange and copper in some places. Probably it was due to moisture in the ground.
Then I could see a tall tower in the distance. It seemed like that I was approaching Seville. As I got closer, it was obvious that it was the case. I came off the main road and drove through some of the narrowest streets in my life. It was first time I was coming face to face with small streets of Seville. It is said about Seville, “You can't find a car without scratches on it”.


stopped car at the front of the Hotel and went inside to ask for the car park. They told me that it was located in the basement of the hotel and I needed to ring the bell in order to get the parking door opened. Behind my car, there were two Sevillians waiting patiently in their cars. There was very little else they could do apart from being patient.
I drove into the basement of the car park. After parking the car, I took lift to come to the main lobby. I was informed at the desk that room wasn't ready but they could store my bags and I could come back later. I decided to leave the bags with them and they gave me identification sticker with number on it, half of that sticker was put on my bags and other half was given to me. I took a city map from the reception and decided to go to the city.
I came out of the hotel and turned right on Calle Santa Ana and then turned left on to Calle Torneo. I passed Plaza de Aramas on my left hand side and kept on walking with Alfonso XIII Canal on my right hand side. I could see Torre del Orro in the distance. After passing Plaza de toros de la Real Maestranza de Caballería (Bullring of the Royal Cavalry), I turned left on Calle Dos de Mayo which brought me to Calle Almirantaz, where stood El Postigo.

About the building
The Postigo del Aceite or Oil's Gate was the most famous entrance to the city of Seville. Also known as El Postigo to most Sevillanos, the gate was originally built in 1107 by the Muslims and was renovated in 1573. In 1252 King Alfonso X ordered the construction of the atarazanas (word of Arab origin meaning shipyard) where ships were assembled. The atarazanas were built next to the gate, named at the time Puerta de Barcos (ships' door). On the right hand side of the arch was a tiny chapel. During Semana Santa (Holy Week) pasos passes through this door. It is for costaleros to carry the pasos through El Postigo during the Semana Santa.
I needed to go to the Number 2 Ave. de la Constitucion to collect my Seville city pass. When I reached there, there was no one at the desk. I asked next door shopkeeper who told me that the desk was closed and I needed to go to the main Tourism office to collect the pass.
Tourism office was around the corner. After reaching there, I asked about the pass? They told me that I had to go at the corner of the Ave de Constitution Street and I could collect from there. The girl at the reception was kind enough to give me a street map and opening and closing time of all the monuments.
After coming out of the tourist office, I turned left and then turned right which brought me to a smaller street and in front of me was thirteenth century Abd Al-Aziz door. This door was a shutter door and served same purpose as El-Postigo. It would control the flow of people and goods within the city. This door was named after a son of Musa. Abd Al-Aziz married widow of king Roderick but later he was killed. There was a tourist information centre. I went inside and asked about the pass. They told me that it was next door souvenir shop.
I received my Seville 48 hours card. From there, I went straight to the Cathedral. I didn't have to join the queue for the ticket. This was the benefit of having Seville city pass. At the reception, I handed in my pass and they gave me a ticket. I came to a room, where few paintings were shown on its walls.

Cathedral of present, Mosque of the past
The construction of the Great Mosque of Seville was begun in 1172 during the rule of the Almohad caliph Abu Ya'qub Yusuf ibn 'Abd al-Mumin (1163-1184). The mosque was constructed of brick and plaster, and was rectangular in plan. At present, this sited occupies Seville’s immense gothic cathedral, officially the biggest in the world. After Seville fell to the Christians in 1248 the mosque was used as a church until 1401. Then, church authorities decided to knock it down and start again. ‘Let us create such a building that future generations will take us for lunatics’, they decided (or so legend has it). The result is a cathedral measuring 126m long and 83m wide.
Then through a small corridor, I entered into the main hall of the church. On my right hand side was tomb of Christopher Columbus. His coffin was carried by four men, representing four Kingdoms which formed united Spain. There were lots of tourists in front of this monument, who wanted to take photos. It is believed that Mimbar (Place for Friday Sermon) used to be the location of Columbus's tomb.

The Christopher Columbus' remains
It is said that Christopher Columbus travelled more after death than many people would do in their life! In 1537, his bones and those of his son Diego were sent from Spain to Santo Domingo to lie in the cathedral there. In 1795, Spain gave Hispaniola away to the French as part of the agreement. Thus Santa Domingo fell under French rule. Columbus' remains were sent to Havana, in 1898, Spain went to war with the United States, and the remains were sent back to Spain lest they fall to the Americans. Thus ended Columbus' fifth round-trip journey to the New World…or so it seemed.
In 1877, workers in the Santo Domingo cathedral found a heavy leaden box inscribed with the words “Illustrious and distinguished male, don Cristobal Colon.” Inside was a set of human remains and everyone assumed they belonged to the legendary explorer. Columbus was returned to his resting place and the Dominicans have claimed ever since that the Spanish hauled the wrong set of bones out of the cathedral in 1795. Meanwhile, the remains were sent back to Spain via Cuba and placed them inside Seville Cathedral.
From there I went to the De Antigua Chapel. The conquerors (Spanish) must had viewed the Mehrab as the most coveted place and put a fresco of Virgin Mary, holding Baby Christ in her left hand and a rose in her right hand. The Baby Christ is holding a bird in his hand. I came across a sculpture of a horse mounted man with a sword in his hand. Behind the horse was a guy on his knees. And in front of the horse was another guy giving keys to the rider. In my opinion, the horse mounted guy was King Ferdinand III of Castile, who was receiving key from subdued Muslim king and the guy behind the horse could represent a slave or a prisoner of the war.
From there, I took stairs to climb the Giralda tower. As I was entering the tower.  There was a plaque on the wall showing the date of construction of the tower. The stairs or ramp was wide enough. It is said that Muezzin used to go on the top of the tower by horse for calling Azaan.

The Giralda tower
Climbing this beautiful minaret isn't for the faint hearted. Though slope is gentle enough but it still takes toll on the climber, as I had seen two girls in front of me were struggling. They were wearing high heels. One of them was finding it hard to walk, she kept stopping, I couldn't by-pass her because people were coming from opposite direction. When I reached closer to the top, the slope was gentler.
About the minaret
The chief architect of the mosque, and the man who laid the foundation of the minaret, was Ahmad ibn Basu. Ibn Sahib al-Sala says that in April 1172 "the Commander of the Faithful began to mark out the site of this noble and beautiful mosque. The work went on for three years and 11 months, Yusuf personally supervising the project and visiting the site almost every day. When the huge mosque - as big as that in Córdoba - was finished and roofed, Yusuf was called back to his North African capital, Marrakech. Eight years passed before he returned to Seville. When the base of the tower had risen a few meters above ground, work suddenly ceased. Ibn Basu may have died, for when work recommenced in 1188, a new architect, 'Ali al-Ghumari, was in charge. Al-Ghumari decided to use baked brick instead of cut stone for the rest of the minaret.
Unable to oversee the work personally, al-Mansur sent his trusted advisor, the famous physician and poet Abu Bakr ibn Zuhr -  also known as Avenzoar - from Marrakech to supervise the project. Thus the Giralda is linked to one of the most famous names in Islamic Seville. The outer surface of the minaret was decorated with a pattern of interlaced arches in raised brickwork, and glass panes were set in the windows. Access to the top was by a series of 34 gently sloping ramps.
The architect Hernán Ruiz, heavily influenced by Italian renaissance architecture, came forth with an ambitious design for increasing the height of the Giralda by 30 meters (100 feet) and turning the top into a bell tower.
Views on top of the tower
It was very busy on the top. It was hard to get a proper view of the city. There were two steps to stand on and then get the best view of the city but most of the times they were occupied. I had to wait for the turn. Then bells of the tower started to ring. Boy, they were loud. They were connected to a motor which will make them ring.
Looking at the North side was the Plaza de Franciso with the Town Hall, Salvador church and the Cartuja peninsula of the Expo1992 with the Alamillo and Barqueta bridges. To the East was Mateos Gago Street leading into the Santa Cruz quarter. To the South, the Alcazar was to my left, the Indian archive to my right, and the Maria Luisa Park with the towers of the Plaza de España in the background. To the West, there was the Bullring and Isabel II Bridge, which lead to the Triana quarter.
Then I came out to the patio de naranjos (Courtyard of the Oranges). This courtyard used to be the ablution part of the mosque. It used to cover larger area than what it is now. When I was exiting the main building, I looked back and saw a crocodile was hanging by the ceiling of the corridor. I wondered if this crocodile was to scare the worshippers away or make them go home faster after exiting the cathedral?
At the front door of Patio de Naranjos, there were two statues. One was a guy with a key in his hand and other was a guy with a sword. Then I turned right. There it was Giralda tower in front of me. It had Roman stones at its base. Even one of them had Latin written on it. It was a Muslim tower with Christian extension on the top. There were lots of horses and carriages around the Cathedral. In front of me was beautiful building of Archivo de Andes. Its origin dated back to 1785 when it was created in order to keep all documentation relating to the Indies (the Americas). There were statues of small lions at the front of the building.
I kept walking straight on Calle Satander, on left hand side was a car park and on one side of the car park was Torre de Plata (the Silver Tower). There was a car park attendant in a kiosk. I asked him if I could enter the car park and took some photos? He didn’t have any objection to it.

Torre de Plata (The Tower of the Silver)
The Torre de la Plata was part of the city walls of Seville and it was linked to the Torre del Oro. It was one of the remaining towers of the original Arabic walls and was built in the 13th century. It was partially restored in 1992. It used to be an improvised shelter for homeless people.

Torre del Orro (The Tower of the Gold)
Then I came at the water front to see Torre del Orro. After getting my ticket at the reception. I took stairs to go to the naval museum inside the building, the stairs were richly decorated.
The Torre del Orro in the city of Seville was constructed at the end of the reign of the Taifa Kings in the first half of the 13th century (1220-1221). The tower served as an observation post and had the important job of sealing the entrance to the port by means of a thick chain that was slung across the river and attached to another tower on the opposite side.
The tower is dodecagonal in shape and is divided into three levels, first level is the lower body of the tower, three levels are superimposed, topped by groin vaulting. Lobed blind arcades with twin windows separate the intermediate level from the bottom; the second level has a hexagonal ground plan and is built of brick. It has rectangular sections decorated with curvilinear rhombi and blind arches. The third level which is circular was added in 1760.
In the 16th century the tower was in ruins and required important restructuring. The tower was also badly damaged in the 1755 Lisbon earthquake and in 1760 when the top level was added, the repairs were undertaken. Shortly after this, the tower was in threat of demolition to make way for the widening of the road. Thankfully it was saved by strong opposition by the people of Seville. In 1868 the tower was put up for sale as scrap but again the people saved it. In the 14th century people gave the tower more respect and restored it to a glorious state. Over the centuries the tower has been a prison, a chapel and later a gunpowder store. Today it houses the city's naval Museum. At the time of my visit, it was showing different memorabilia from the Spanish naval past, ranging from Christopher Columbus's Santa Maria's model to naval maps, charts and all the equipment used over the centuries.
Then I took city tour bus (red in colour), the bus didn't move for 15-20 minutes. The Sevillian sun was hot and it wasn't that easy to stay on the top but the view on the top of the bus was worth the sacrifice. This bus came to the Maria Louisa Park and stopped there for ten minutes. The driver came out to buy some water and he chatted with few guys then he was back in the driver's seat. While bus was moving at its pace. I heard a bang, a guy who was cycling, lost his balance and hit the footpath. The people thought he may had had hit the bus but he had lucky escape. He was very close to be run by the bus.
Then bus took left on to Puente de San Telmo and came to Triana area. It wasn't very touristic area. The road was made of stones so it was little bumpy. Then bus passed beside Torre Pelli (named after its achitect) or Torre Cajasol (name of the sponsor). This tower was a modern, a battle between old Seville versus new look. Then bus crossed the canal through Barqueta Bridge. It brought us to  Macarena area followed by and Almaeda. I was given free tapas vouchers (part of the package) with Seville card and I could redeem them here. I walked back from Almaeda to the store (I can't remember the name). I went inside an electronic store. It looked strange that would serve tapas here, I was told to go across. They had another store with the same name and it had café on the sixth floor. I was given a tapas by an expressionless waiter. My tapas arrived with bacon on the top. I don't eat bacon so I decided not to touch it. I ordered a bottle of coke and a roll. I was happy to pay for it.
After this I walked back to the Almaeda. This vast open space in the very centre of Seville was originally fully surrounded by Alamo trees, which give the place part of its name - Alameda.
On the south of the Alameda were two giant Roman pillars, one of which bears a statue of Hercules, who according to the legends was the founder of Seville, providing the second part of the name. Next to Hercules stands Julius Caesar who visited this former roman settlement.
Then I walked back to the hotel. It was only five minutes away, checked into my room. After refreshing. I walked to San Lorenzo church, which was very close to the hotel. This church had an original minaret of the mosque, like many other churches in Spain.
Now Evening was fast approaching. The Almaeda was full of people. Some kids were playing with fountains in the square, which would come on and off from time to time. Few people were waking with their dogs. This square was full of life. I came at the front of Barqueta Bridge and turned right. Then there was a Torre de los Perdigones (Tower of the Pellets) on my left hand side. The tower of 58 meters height, used to produce lead shots, since the factory "San Francisco de Paula," which was his name, was a lead smelter where lead shot, bullets and even refractory bricks were manufactured.

The City Walls
Then I reached Macarena area of Seville, there stood the Basilica de la Macarena. Opposite this basilica was Puerta de la Macarena. This is the gate the Emperor Charles I used at his entrance to the city. The current arc of the Macarena is from the sixteenth century, when it was readapted for goods entrance door and was given the monumental aspect. Its name comes from the Muslim epoch, when it was called Bab al-Makrina.
Also it is the gate through which most kings and queens of Spain had entered. Curiously by the Puerta de la Macarena came in three kings and two queens independently and has continued to be called Macarena. It was used once by Isabel and Ferdinand, the Catholic Monarchs, but separately. After Carlos I of Spain and V of Germany, recognized everywhere in Europe, which was to be his wife Isabel of Portugal, for the wedding which took place in Seville, and finally entered the gate Felipe IV.
Behind the Basilica of Macarena was church of San Gil Abad which had a tower of an old mosque. I kept on walking beside Seville city walls or Murrales de Seville. It was the Romans, probably under Julius Caesar, who constructed the first city defences. But the Almoravids, Muslim rulers, who ruled Andalucia in the 11th and 12th centuries, were responsible for the simple but effective walls. They were designed to defend the city against both enemy attacks and frequent floods from the river Guadalquivir.
In the 13th century Seville was completely enclosed to protect it from the Christians attacks. The walls had 166 towers, 13 gates and 6 postigos (gates that are not a main entrance to the city). The tallest tower on the current stretch of the Murallas is known as Torre Blanca (White Tower). As I kept walking beside the old walls, in my opinion I should be reaching Puerta de Cordoba but there was no sign of it. I asked few people about the location but no one seemed to know. In fact, some of the people I asked pointed to a street with the same name. There was a big building which I guessed was the door or used to be the door.
I came back to the Plaza de Almaeda.  The bars located on one side of the plaza were full of people. I saw across an Egyptian restaurant and decided to have dinner there. There was a Sikh family having dinner. They had a young and playful girl with them. She was going around to different tables and talking to other people in English. Her mother told her to stay beside her but she didn’t pay much attention. As one would say “kids are kids”.
Two girls came in the restaurant; they sat on the table next to me. They looked at the menu and one of the started to play with her mobile phone. Second girl also joined the fun and they were looking at the screen and laughing. The little girl also came to their table. After sitting for nearly ten minutes, both girls decided to leave the restaurant. After dinner I came back to the hotel.

Page 3